Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren
- PCP and referrals not required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage is available at any in-network Aetna Whole Health provider in any of New Jersey’s 21 counties. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share.
- CVS Health Virtual Care™ — bundled with CVS Virtual Primary Care™ — provides access to general medical acute and mental health counseling services via the CVS virtual healthcare platform; CVS Virtual Primary Care™ is designed for members who may not have a PCP and prefer virtual access; 24/7 $0 virtual care** through CVS Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Costco, Walmart and Sam’s Club. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Three prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health™ ACA plans: 1) All generics, 2) Preferred brands, and 3) Non-preferred brands.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
Northern and Southern New Jersey
- Atlantic Health Systems
- The Valley Hospital
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Lower your premiums brochure
ACA individual & family plan brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for you!
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Or looking for 2023 plans? We may be in your area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, we want to make sure you’re covered.
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to visit the Marketplace on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
Great news — we’ve got plans for you through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
That means you can sign up for ACA individual & family coverage through [JV_Partner]. Visit their website to check out plan features, shop 2022 plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to stop back on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
We’re here to help
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. This benefit is not available in all states. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Applicable cost-share may vary based on services and providers. Please consult benefit documents for more details. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.