Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren
- PCP and referrals not required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage is available at any in-network Aetna Whole Health provider in any of New Jersey’s 21 counties. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share.
- CVS Health Virtual Care™ — bundled with CVS Virtual Primary Care™ — provides access to general medical acute and mental health counseling services via the CVS virtual healthcare platform; CVS Virtual Primary Care™ is designed for members who may not have a PCP and prefer virtual access; 24/7 $0 virtual care** through CVS Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Costco, Walmart and Sam’s Club. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Three prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health® ACA plans: 1) All generics, 2) Preferred brands, and 3) Non-preferred brands.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
Northern and Southern New Jersey
- Atlantic Health Systems
- The Valley Hospital
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Lower your premiums brochure
New Jersey market summary
ACA individual & family plan brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for your clients!
Open Enrollment has ended. But your clients can still get coverage if they've had a big life change that qualifies them for a Special Enrollment Period. Simply search your client's ZIP code to see if our plans are in their area.
We’re here to help
Call your navigator support team
Our dedicated representatives are here to answer all your questions.
1-844-383-6125 (TTY: 711)
Call us Monday — Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM ET.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. This benefit is not available in all states. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Applicable cost-share may vary based on services and providers. Please consult benefit documents for more details. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna and MinuteClinic, LLC (which either operates or provides certain management support services to MinuteClinic-branded walk-in clinics) are part of the CVS Health® family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.