Links to various non-Aetna sites are provided for your convenience only. Aetna Inc. and its subsidiary companies are not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of linked sites, or for products or services described on these sites.
Four easy ways to pay your monthly bill
What happens if I miss a payment?
Paying your bill is your #1 to-do to keep your plan active so your care is covered! Unfortunately, missing a payment could end your plan. That means you’ll have to wait until Open Enrollment to get a new plan. (Unless you have a big life change that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period.)
Tap in to all your plan tools and resources
10 reasons to get the Aetna Health℠ app
- Find network providers nationwide.
- Search walk-in clinics and urgent care.
- Talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video chat.
- Order prescription medicine by mail.
- Pull up your ID card whenever you need it.
- Estimate costs before you get care.
- Get provider ratings and reviews.
- Check coverage details for your plan.
- See what your care costs and how much your plan covers.
- Search covered drugs and costs.
We’re here to help
Talk with Member Services
Our dedicated representatives are here to answer all your questions. Just call the number on your ID card Monday — Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM local time.
*You can pay your bill in any CVS Pharmacy store location (excluding CVS Pharmacy stores in Target® locations) except for your first month's premium for a new health insurance plan. This is also called your binder payment.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.