Appling, Baker, Bartow, Bryan, Butts, Calhoun, Candler, Chatham, Clay, Clayton, Coweta, Crisp, DeKalb, Dougherty, Effingham, Evans, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Jasper, Lee, Liberty, Long, Newton, Randolph, Rockdale, Schley, Screven, Sumter, Tattnall, Terrell, Walton, Worth
- PCP required; no referrals required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share and allows up to 10 visits per calendar year.
- 24/7 $0 virtual care** through MinuteClinic Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® National Network. It consists of over 66,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Walmart, Costco and Publix. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health™ ACA plans: 1) Preferred generic, 2) Preferred brand, 3) Non-Preferred Generic*** and Brand and 4) Preferred and non-preferred specialty.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
- Crisp Regional
- Grady Health Systems
Lower your premiums brochure
ACA individual & family plan brochure (Georgia)
Check out our plans – there may be one for you!
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Or looking for 2023 plans? We may be in your area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, we want to make sure you’re covered.
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to visit the Marketplace on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
Great news — we’ve got plans for you through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
That means you can sign up for ACA individual & family coverage through [JV_Partner]. Visit their website to check out plan features, shop 2022 plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to stop back on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
We’re here to help
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Includes select walk-in clinic services. Not all walk-in clinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. Access to walk-in clinics varies by geography.
**Members may be required to pay a cost-share based on what medical services were received and the type of provider a member visits. Please consult benefit documents for more details. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
***Check your plan documents for coverage information. Some plans may cover all generics, including nonpreferred generics, at the lowest cost tier.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.