Broward, Charlotte, Clay, Collier, Duval, Hendry, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Orange, Osceola, St. Lucie, Saint Johns, Sarasota, Seminole
- PCP and referrals required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share and allows up to 10 visits per calendar year.
- 24/7 $0 virtual care** through MinuteClinic Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® National Network. It consists of over 66,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Walmart, Costco and Publix. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health® ACA plans: 1) Preferred generic, 2) Preferred brand, 3) Non-Preferred Generic*** and Brand and 4) Preferred and non-preferred specialty.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
- Lee Health
- Naples Community Hospital
- St. Vincent’s and HCA
- Orlando Health
- Baptist South Florida
- Broward Health
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- HCA Florida
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Memorial Hospital System
- Tenet Hospitals
- HCA Florida
- Sarasota Memorial
Lower your premiums brochure
Florida market summary
ACA individual & family plan brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for your clients!
Open Enrollment has ended. But your clients can still get coverage if they've had a big life change that qualifies them for a Special Enrollment Period. Simply search your client's ZIP code to see if our plans are in their area.
We’re here to help
Call your navigator support team
Our dedicated representatives are here to answer all your questions.
1-844-383-6125 (TTY: 711)
Call us Monday — Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM ET.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. This benefit is not available in all states. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Members may be required to pay a cost-share based on what medical services were received and the type of provider a member visits. Please consult benefit documents for more details. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
***Check your plan documents for coverage information. Some plans may cover all generics, including nonpreferred generics, at the lowest cost tier.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna and MinuteClinic, LLC (which either operates or provides certain management support services to MinuteClinic-branded walk-in clinics) are part of the CVS Health® family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.