El Dorado, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Placer, Sacramento and Yolo
- PCP and referrals required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share.
- 24/7 $0 virtual care** through MinuteClinic Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including but not limited to: Costco, CVS Pharmacy®, Ralph’s, Sam’s, Sav-On, Sharp Rees-Stealy Pharmacies and Von’s. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health™ ACA plans: 1) Most generic and low-cost preferred brand, 2) Preferred brand and non-preferred generics, 3) Non-preferred brand and 4) Specialty.
- Aetna covers all California mandated prescriptions and over-the-counter medications.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Barton Memorial Hospital
- Coalinga Medical Center
- Community Medical Centers
- Dignity Health
- Hill Physicians Sacramento
- John C. Fremont Hospital District
- Madera Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Nivano Physicians
- Sante’ Physicians
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Lower your premiums brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for you!
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Or looking for 2023 plans? We may be in your area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, we want to make sure you’re covered.
Had a big life change? You can still get coverage for 2022. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to visit the Marketplace on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
Great news — we’ve got plans for you through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
That means you can sign up for ACA individual & family coverage through [JV_Partner]. Visit their website to check out plan features, shop 2022 plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
Remember to stop back on November 1 during Open Enrollment to choose your 2023 plan.
We’re here to help
Note: Pending regulatory approval.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Includes select MinuteClinic services. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. This benefit is not available in all states. Services at all walk-in clinics are subject to a cost-share in California. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography. Walk-in appointments are based on availability and not guaranteed. Online scheduling is recommended.
**Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.