Cook, Lake, McHenry
- PCP selection and referrals are required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share and allows up to 10 visits per calendar year.
- 24/7 $0 virtual care** through MinuteClinic Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Costco, Meijer, Walmart and Osco Pharmacy. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health™ ACA plans: 1) Preferred generic, 2) Preferred brand, 3) Non-Preferred Generic*** and Brand and 4) Preferred and non-preferred specialty.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
- Jackson Park Hospital Foundation
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Humbolt Park Health
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- La Rabida Children’s Hospital
- Loretto Hospital
- Louis Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- Insight Chicago
- Methodist Hospital of Chicago
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center
- Northshore University Health System: Northshore University Health System-Glenbrook, Northshore University Health System-Highland Park, Northshore University Health System-Evanston, Northshore University Health System-Skokie, Edward Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Northwest Community Hospital, Swedish Covenant Hospital
- OSF Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Bernard Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Thorek Hospital and Medical Center
- Vista Medical Center East
- Vista Medical Center West
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
Lower your premiums brochure
ACA individual & family plan brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for your clients!
Your clients can still get coverage for 2022 if they’ve had a big life change. Or if they're looking for 2023 plans, search your client's ZIP code below. We may be in their area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, let’s make sure your clients are covered.
If your client had a big life change, they can still get coverage for 2022. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if they qualify for financial help.
Remember to visit the Marketplace on November 1 during Open Enrollment to help your clients choose their 2023 plan.
Great news — we’ve got plans in your area through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
If you’re a current Aetna® broker, see if your clients can get [JV_Partner] coverage for 2022. Visit Producer World® to access our quote and enroll tool.
We’re here to help
Note: Pending regulatory approval.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. This benefit is not available in all states. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Applicable cost-share may vary based on services and providers. Please consult benefit documents for more details. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
***Check your plan documents for coverage information. Some plans may cover all generics, including nonpreferred generics, at the lowest cost tier.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.