Kent, New Castle, Sussex
- PCP required; no referrals required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share and allows up to 10 visits per calendar year.
- 24/7 $0 virtual care** through MinuteClinic Virtual Care™.
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy®, Walmart and Costco. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Aetna CVS Health™ ACA plans: 1) Preferred generic and preferred generic specialty 2) Preferred brand and preferred brand specialty, 3) Non-Preferred Generic*** and Brand and 4) Preferred and non-preferred specialty.
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
- Christiana Hospital
- Nemours Children’s Hospital, Delaware
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Bayhealth Hospital Kent Campus
- Bayhealth Hospital Sussex Campus
- Beebe Medical Center
- Tidal Health Nanticoke
Lower your premiums brochure
ACA individual & family plan brochure
Check out our plans – there may be one for your clients!
Your clients can still get coverage for 2022 if they’ve had a big life change. Or if they're looking for 2023 plans, search your client's ZIP code below. We may be in their area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, let’s make sure your clients are covered.
If your client had a big life change, they can still get coverage for 2022. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if they qualify for financial help.
Remember to visit the Marketplace on November 1 during Open Enrollment to help your clients choose their 2023 plan.
Great news — we’ve got plans in your area through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
If you’re a current Aetna® broker, see if your clients can get [JV_Partner] coverage for 2022. Visit Producer World® to access our quote and enroll tool.
We’re here to help
Note: Pending regulatory approval.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. This benefit is not available in all states. MinuteClinic services are not available within the state of Delaware. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Members may be required to pay a cost-share based on what medical services were received and the type of provider a member visits. Please consult benefit documents for more details. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates.
***Check your plan documents for coverage information. Some plans may cover all generics, including nonpreferred generics, at the lowest cost tier.
Health plans are offered or underwritten or administered by Aetna Health of California Inc., Coventry Health Plan of Florida, Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Florida), Aetna Health Inc. (Georgia), Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health of Utah Inc., Aetna Health Inc. (Pennsylvania), or Aetna Health Inc. (Texas) (Aetna). Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.