Cochise, Coconino, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal, Yuma
- PCP required; no referrals required. Plan providers must be used to receive benefits. Coverage outside the network is for emergencies only. Coverage is available at all MinuteClinic® locations* nationally.
- Outpatient mental health/substance abuse will follow PCP (not specialist) cost share. All plans include acupuncture; this benefit follows PCP cost-share and allows up to 10 visits per calendar year.
- Low or no-cost virtual care through 98point6.**
- Plans include mental health at in-network providers.
- The retail pharmacy network is the Aetna® Managed Network. It consists of over 52,000 pharmacies nationwide, including but not limited to: Albertson’s, Bashas’, Costco, CVS Pharmacy®, Fry’s, Genoa Healthcare LLC, Safeway and Walmart. Find all participating pharmacies in your area.
- Four prescription tiers for all Banner|Aetna ACA plans: 1) Preferred generic, 2) Preferred brand, 3) Non-Preferred Generic*** and Brand and 4) Preferred and non-preferred specialty.
- For CMS Standard Plans, all generics are in Tier 1 (Generic Preferred).
- All plans include a drug list and Preferred Pharmacy Network.
Network providers in our service areas below include, but are not limited to:
Phoenix, Tucson, and other Arizona
- Banner Health System and Banner Children’s Hospital
- Honor Health System
- Tucson Medical Center
- Diamond Children’s Medical Center
- Northern AZ Healthcare, including Flagstaff Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Canyon Vista Medical Center
- Benson Hospital
Lower your premiums brochure
Arizona market summary
ACA individual & family plan brochure (Banner|Aetna)
Check out our plans – there may be one for your clients!
Open Enrollment has ended. But your clients can still get coverage if they've had a big life change that qualifies them for a Special Enrollment Period. Simply search your client's ZIP code to see if our plans are in their area.
We’re not in your area … yet
We’ve got plans to bring our ACA individual & family plans to more areas. For now, let’s make sure your clients are covered.
If your client had a big life change, they can still get coverage. Visit the Health Insurance Marketplace® to shop for plans and see if they qualify for financial help.
Great news — we’ve got plans in your area through our relationship with [JV_Partner]
If you’re a current Aetna® broker, visit Producer World® to access our quote and enroll tool.
Not a current broker? Join our team.
We’re here to help
Call your broker support line
Our dedicated representatives are here to answer all your questions.
1-844-383-6130 (TTY: 711)
Call us Monday — Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM ET.
*For a complete list of participating walk-in clinics, use our provider lookup. Not all MinuteClinic services are covered. Please consult benefit documents to confirm which services are included. Members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans must meet their deductible before receiving covered non-preventative MinuteClinic services at no cost-share. However, such services are covered at negotiated contract rates. This benefit is not available in all states. Access to MinuteClinic and other participating walk-in clinics may vary by geography.
**Access to the 98point6 application is included in all Banner|Aetna ACA individual & family plans. 98point6 is a registered trademark of 98point6 inc.
***Check your plan documents for coverage information. Some plans may cover all generics, including nonpreferred generics, at the lowest cost tier.
Health plans are offered and/or insured by Innovation Health Plan, Inc. (“Innovation Health”). Innovation Health is the brand name used for products and services provided by Innovation Health Plan, Inc. Innovation Health Plan, Inc. is an affiliate of Inova and Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna). Aetna provides certain management services to Innovation Health. Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans are offered, underwritten, and/or administered by Banner Health and Aetna Health Insurance Company and/or Banner Health and Aetna Health Plan Inc. (Banner|Aetna). Banner|Aetna is an affiliate of Banner Health and of Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna). Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products. Aetna and Banner Health provide certain management services to Banner|Aetna. Aetna is part of the CVS Health family of companies.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.